Topic: {FORMAT} - Vortigaunt Application

OCC Section

• Steam Name :

• Calibri, sans-serif SteamID :

• Calibri, sans-serif Times New Roman Why should we accept you? :

• Calibri, sans-serif Times New Roman Have you ever been part of vortigaunt faction? :

• Calibri, sans-serif Times New Roman Calibri, sans-serif Reason for applying for Vortiguant White-List :

• Calibri, sans-serif Did you learned about Vortiguants alot and youknow  Calibri, sans-serif alot of them? :

• Do you agree that abusing your character may result in kicking you off from the whitelist? :

• What is main priority of Vortigaunts ? :

• Character BACKSTORY (min. 3 paragraphs = +/- 15 lines)  :

• Please write an atleast 10 line roleplay example. (Use /me's)

________________________________________________________________________________________

IC SECTION

• Full Name :

• Handicaps :

• Weight :

• Hunger status :

• Thirst status :

• Living style (Alone | In group of vorts | etc...) :

________________________________________________________________________________________
Please Don't use multi colored text.. We don't want to get epilepsy because you.

COPY/PASTE format :

[center][color=#ff3333][size=6][b][u]OCC Section[/u][/b][/size][/color][/center]
[list]
[*]Steam Name :
[*][font=Calibri, sans-serif]SteamID :[/font]
[*][font=Calibri, sans-serif][font=Times New Roman]Why should we accept you? :[/font][/font]

[*][font=Calibri, sans-serif][font=Times New Roman]Have you ever been part of vortigaunt faction? :
[/font][/font]
[*][font=Calibri, sans-serif][font=Times New Roman][font=Calibri, sans-serif]Reason for applying for Vortiguant White-List :[/font][/font][/font]
[*][font=Calibri, sans-serif]Did you learned about Vortiguants alot and youknow  [/font][font=Calibri, sans-serif]alot of them? :[/font]
[*]Do you agree that abusing your character may result in kicking you off from the whitelist? :
[*]What is main priority of Vortigaunts ? :
[*]Character BACKSTORY [i](min. 3 paragraphs = +/- 15 lines)[/i]  :
[*]Please write an atleast 10 line roleplay example. (Use /me's)
[/list]________________________________________________________________________________________
[center][b][color=#33cc33][size=5][u]IC SECTION[/u][/size][/color][/b][/center]
[list]
[*]Full Name :
[*]Age :
[*]Handicaps :
[*]Weight :
[*]Hunger status :
[*]Thirst status :
[*]Living style [i](Alone | In group of vorts | etc...) :[/i]
[/list]

http://steamsignature.com/profile/czech/76561198032673577.png